Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Canada.
Use of Information
Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information.
Access to Information
We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to other sites
We provide links to web sites outside of our Web sites, as well as to third party web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our Web site. Before disclosing your personal information on any other web site, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that web site and its privacy statement.
Problems or questions
2. Content. Medizar Pharmaceuticals Inc. will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site but makes no guarantees or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. Medizar Pharmaceuticals Inc. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability. Neither Medizar Pharmaceuticals Inc. nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
4. Third Party Web sites and Links. This Web site may contain links or references to other Web sites maintained by third parties over whom Medizar Pharmaceuticals Inc. has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this Web site may be accessed from third party links over which Medizar Pharmaceuticals Inc. has no control. Medizar Pharmaceuticals Inc. makes no guarantees or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such Web sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Medizar Pharmaceuticals Inc.
6. Trademarks. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Medizar Pharmaceuticals Inc., its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
7. Void Where Prohibited. This Web site and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in Canada. Although the information on this Web site is accessible to users outside of Canada, the information pertaining to Medizar Pharmaceuticals Inc. products is intended for use only by residents of Canada. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in Canada. This site links to other sites produced by Medizar Pharmaceuticals Inc.’s various operating divisions and subsidiaries, some of which are outside Canada. Those sites may have information that is appropriate only to that particular originating country. Medizar Pharmaceuticals Inc. reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities of any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this Web site is void where prohibited.
8. Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Medizar Pharmaceuticals Inc. reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this Web site at any time at its discretion.
All orders will be shipped within 48 business hours of receipt of payment! Special or custom orders shipping time will vary. If custom order is placed, you will be notified within 48 business hours of product availability for your order, and shipping time will be stated. Customer is responsible for all shipping, duty, and handling and or other charges incurred unless otherwise noted. All refused shipments will be charged a minimum handling fee of $20.00, but no more than the cost of the product shipped! All claims and damages must be reported to the carrier (following carrier damage procedures and protocols) and are the responsibility of the customer.
100% MONEY GUARANTEE
Your satisfaction is very important to us and 100% guaranteed. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us within 30 days of the date of your purchase to receive a refund (minus shipping and handling) on your unopened product. Please call to obtain an authorization before returning the product to us!
All products manufactured by Medizar Pharmaceuticals Inc. are proven and tested to be 100% quality. If for some reason your product is not 100% quality, please contact us within 48 hours of receipt for authorization to return the product for replacement or full refund (minus shipping and handling).